a journal of my creative obsessions and my ever elusive artistic muse

10.04.2014

Miniature French Macaroon Boxes

I am finally starting to figure out how to use this new digital camera I purchased, and can honestly say that I need a lot of practice. I have never seen so many different features and technical aspects on a digital camera before, but then again, the last digital camera I owned was about 8 years ago. I am also sorry to say that it met its demise on a kayaking adventure after owning it for about a month. Taking an expensive camera onto a substandard water vessel was probably not the greatest idea I have ever had, but in my defense I  took precautions and had it sealed in a waterproof container which was in my knapsack, which then proceeded to sink to the bottom when I flipped my kayak... Hard lesson learned, but I am proud to say I will never do that again! And now eight years later I am a semi more responsible adult  who is currently obsessed with making these silly little one-inch scale french macaroon boxes. It started with one and ended up procreating to a whole little village.


I can't wait to fill these with cute little tiny french macaroons!
I think that I am going to add cute little pastry shop logos on the tops or maybe cut a viewing window so many decisions and possibilities I can't decide!



No comments:

Post a Comment