a journal of my creative obsessions and my ever elusive artistic muse

9.16.2014

Hello Blogosphere!

I have finally taken the much needed, hypothetical "jump off the bridge" and have been initiated into the world of the blogger where everyone can bask in my horrible writing skills and also get a peek into my silly, crazy, sometimes dark and scary, but most likely just ridiculous thoughts and artistic expressions. Alas, regular journaling just isn't cutting it anymore and I need some feedback as well as a more organized way to analyze and explore the creative dance party that is constantly stomping in my brain. So... try to bare with me and my ramblings, continuous run on sentences, and use of made up words. Who knows, maybe this web experience can be funner than, well, waiting for the bus...unless its the cat bus from My Neighbor Totoro then I'm definitely in trouble because who wouldn't want to ride on a bus that's a cat with twelve legs?  Seriously, so much fun.

Hayao Miyazaki is a genius all of my favorite animations are directed by him.


OK, down to business... current projects I am working on include but are not limited to:



Hopefully I can get these projects finished in the next few weeks, some of them are nearing stages of completion and I will post them soon.

I can't wait to work on them they are going to be soooo much fun!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment