a journal of my creative obsessions and my ever elusive artistic muse

3.07.2016

Miniature Collector Magazine

So I just found out that I was published in Miniature Collector Magazine April 2016. It has always been a dream of mind to have my work published,  I am so elated right now and wanted to share the great news. I am in a little feature article in the magazine about my recent membership into the International Guild of Miniature Artists for 2015. I am feeling so privileged to be mentioned with such talented artists and having this happen has really fueled my desire to try to become the best miniaturist I can possibly be. I have been a dabbler in this art field for a couple of years now and I am really starting to feel that this is what I want to focus most of my time and energy into. Don't get me wrong, I am a creator at heart and love all art forms, painting, sculpting, stained glass, baking, you name it and I want to learn it, but I definitely feel a distinctive pull in my heart to focus mainly on making tiny objects and art. I also just wanted to thank my family and friends for all of their support and kind words and dealing with my craziness when I pull all nighters in a caffeine induced stupor. I am so excited about all of the new acquaintances and amazing artists I have met through IGMA and their kind words and input about my work, and a special thanks to Stan Harrison the Editor of Miniature Collector Magazine for such an amazing opportunity. Thanks everyone you are the best!!!


http://www.scottpublications.com/mcmag/

No comments:

Post a Comment