a journal of my creative obsessions and my ever elusive artistic muse

3.08.2016

New Logo Design

Hey everyone! I have been re-working and re-vamping my logo and thought I would post it. The concept for my branding has always been about old glamour.  I am a lover of everything baroque and victorian and wanted to add that beauty to my logo. Although I am focused on getting my dollhouse miniature store online at the moment I do have plans for offering a line of porcelain ball jointed dolls in dollhouse 1:12 scale. Because of this I used my first doll sketch as the basis for this logo. Hopefully the line will be available at the end of this year or the beginning of next year. It is a long and complicated process, but it has been a goal of mine since I was a child and I can't wait to get started on it.

Anyhoo, hope you enjoy my work and thanks for visiting my page!


No comments:

Post a Comment