a journal of my creative obsessions and my ever elusive artistic muse

4.04.2016

IGMA raffle

Hello!

So, I was contacted by the president of IGMA to see if I wanted to participate in an artistic collaboration with some of the other food artists that are currently in the guild. We are all donating a piece or two and it will be showcased in a super cute pastry shop room box that is going up for grabs in their raffle. I am contributing a couple of cakes and I will be sending them out tomorrow. They are going to their new home and are going to join all the other amazing stuff that is going to be in this unique one of a kind room box.  I have absolutely no idea what the other artists are doing and am so excited to see the final work of art! I am super jealous to all of you who are fortunate enough to go see it in person, really wish I could be there!

Anyhoo, hope you like them!

xoxoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment